Tour is in a catamaran with a capacity of 60 passengers, although no more
than 25 passengers will be booked in order to best personalized service and
attention, giving each of our guests a VIP spot in the Catamaran. This tour
combines cruising along the Bavaro coast, a stop at the Cabeza de Toro reef
for snorkeling, and a visit to a deserted beach with a natural pools. Our
tour schedules are 9:00am - 1:00pm and 2:00pm - 6:00pm.
Transport from and to your hotel
• All equipment for onboard activities
• Drinks: Presidente beer, 7 year Añejo rum, Vodka, orange juice,
• Food: Fruits and turkey and cheese croissants
• Stop at a deserted beach where we offer Coco Loco and Coconut to eat
cocktail of the Dominican Republic)
• Seafood Grill lunch: Langostino, Fish, Squid and Shrimp
• Photos: We take pictures while snorkeling and then
to our Company's Facebook page, from where you may download the
photos free of charge.
* Original photos sent by dropbox available 20.00 US$ for each group.
And for sure lots of fun ....
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Cash money
- ... good mood & fun
Sail along the coast at a
speed of 5 knots through the most interesting sites along the way to the
Cabeza de Toro reef, one of the best reefs in the area for snorkeling where
you will see a wide variety of colorful fish and corals.
Then we continue our journey
to the only undeveloped beach in the Bavaro area situated next to the Bavaro
Lagoon, a natural reserve, which is home to a unique kind of fish (ciprynodon
Higey) which exist only in this lagoon.
At this stop we will serve
you a delicious alcoholic or non-alcoholic cocktail prepared with coconut
milk and coconut meat to eat. The coconut is a typical product of the
To round-up the perfect
cruise, on our way back we will stop at the natural pools with a water depth
of just 4 feet.
Tour Description & Details: